- Detalii Tehnica ganglionului santinelă La începutul anilor '90, chirurgii oncologi au constatat ca în cazul cancerelor de sân la care se practica interventii radicale mastectomie si evidare limfatica axilaranu toti ganglionii limfatici erau invadati tumoral.
- Tumori benigne si maligne neoplazice - generalitati © Autor: Dr.
- Îngrijirea giardiozei
- Scarlatina: ce este, simptome, tratament – topvacanta.ro
- EBSCOhost | | The endoscopic approach of the juvenile angiofibroma.
- Condyloma acuminata aafp
- EUR-Lex - D - EN - EUR-Lex
The endoscopic approach of the juvenile angiofibroma. Source: ORL.
Author s : Budu, V. Abstract: The authors present their experience invazii intradermice the endoscopic approach of the juvenile angiofibroma.
Scarlatina: ce este, simptome, tratament
The preoperative algorithm consisted of precise anamnesis, endoscopic exam of the nose, CT-scan, arteriography with selective embolization of the tumour vessels. We did no sample biopsy in before surgery.
The main risk factor for their development is chronic exposure to sunlight. Unlike basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma arises from precancerous lesions such as actinic keratoses.
Surgery techniques consisted in invazii intradermice removal of the tumour using endoscopic approach. We had no important intra or postoperative bleeding and no residual or recurrent tumours.
The endoscopic approach of the juvenile angiofibroma, after selective embolization represents a higher alternative to classic surgery and has become an efficient and safe surgical technique in this challenging pathology. Copyright of ORL. However, users may print, download, or email articles for individual use.
Italia Sub Asediu * Masuri Fara Precedent * Ce Se Intampla In Peninsula
This abstract may be abridged. No warranty is given about the accuracy of the copy. Users should refer to the original published version of the material for the full abstract.
Important User Information: Remote access to EBSCO's databases is permitted to patrons of subscribing institutions accessing from remote locations for personal, non-commercial use.
However, remote access to EBSCO's databases from non-subscribing institutions is not allowed if the purpose of the use is for commercial gain through cost reduction or avoidance for a non-subscribing institution.